Re:

To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: PLRRESTO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 02:03:22 EDT
Tim,

When I first read your post, I thought you must be kidding. Hell, I didn't
even know he had a girl friend and I live right next door. I've seen him with
a woman a couple of times in the last few months, but I was never introduced
and never meet her.

So,I figured your rumor was bull, but I called Teresa at Sunbeam just to
check and sure enough, it's true. Apparently he's been married about a week
or so.

I have no idea why Rick would keep such an event a secret. Did he really
think no one would find out? Why keep it a secret? The answers to questions
like these, well, I have no clue. I've never understood most of what Rick
does or thinks. And , I quess it's none of my business. And, when it comes to
details about his marriage, wedding, or whatever, I don't think I want to
know.

As for a TAC event in So Cal, ya , it's planned for the end of July and I'm
supposed to be one of the inspectors. According to Dan Walters there is one
guy trying to get his car TACed. Beyond that I have not heard any evidence
that there is any more interest. Dan informs me that CAT isn't doing much
these days and that their events and meetings are sparsely attended. I'm not
sure yet how many cars I will require before Tom Hall and I travel down
south. I'm waiting to hear from Mr. Walters about how many cars are likely to
show up before I make a decision.

Paul