Panhard Rod Frame Bracket

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panhard Rod Frame Bracket
From: "John Voice" <drjev@direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:10:59 -0700
  Hello

   The Panhard Frame Bracket on my Mark 1 had been removed before I
purchased  it, I would like to replace it and reinstall the panhard rod.
The position of the hole is the problem , in relation to the frame rail. I
can locate the position front and back from the previous weld marks, but
the relation of the hole to the frame rail is the problem. I have done a
bit of research and it appears that the bottom of the hole should be even
with the bottom edge of the frame rail??

   If you have a comment on the position or know of a picture of the
original position it would be greatly appreciated.

  John
  9470748