Re: bye bye tiger

To: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bye bye tiger
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 19:40:34 -0700
Chris,

If there isn't anything already planned, we can sure improvise. Maybe we
can even set up a cross-country tag team to escort you back to Texas -
well, at least some of the way. For the parts of the trip where you will be
alone and in the middle of nowhere, which some people think is pretty much
ALL of Texas, maybe now is the time to get yourself a cell phone. The
middle of nowhere and alone is always where and when breakdowns occur. If
you want to pick up I-8 down in San Diego, I'm sure that some of us will be
happy to escort you at least as far as Yuma where you can pick up the
second leg of the tag team.

Good luck,

Bob