Boston's British Car Day

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boston's British Car Day
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 22:34:16 -0400
SUUNNNDAAYYYY!!!!  July 16! The Museum of Transportation!  Brookline,
MA!

It's British Car Day time again!  Join us at the Museum for their
yearly  festival of everything British on four, or sometimes three or
two wheels!

If you've never been, this is a fun, low pressure show.  The entry
usually approaches 200 cars, or should I say vehicles, since the odd
motorcycle or two sometimes appears.  The entire spectrum of British
cars is represented, from pristine Jaguars to rolling restorations of
unidentifiable prewar sedans.

All awards are based on popular vote by the entrants, and we do expect
that there will be a Sunbeam category in the mix.

Rande Bellman and I expect to be at our usual stations at the
registration tent at 9:00 AM to begin welcoming the entrants.  Stop by
and say Hi, or, we could always use some help.  Many of the United
planners will be attending, so last minute info will be available.  As
usual, all funds go the support the Museum.

See you there!

Stu Brennan

sbrennan@ncounty.net