Alignment

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Alignment
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 07:17:15 -0400
Hi Group. I am starting to look down the road to when I will be aligning
my Tiger for caster, camber, toe-in, and looking at the ackerman angle.

The old HP books I have did not do a very good job on explaining the
system, and how to make these adjustments.  At least I had some problem
understanding it.

There is a web site for Longacre Racing, that does an excellent job of
explaining all of this, as well as giving tech tips on how to use their
equipment.  Some of the adjustments can be made with homemade equipment,
but for me, the information was very easy to understand.

Their web site is www.longacreracing.com, then to to tech articles.
Their tech people at their 800 phone number, are very good, willing to
help and explain, and no sales pitch.

Good luck.

Larry