Re: Lost E Mail addresses

To: "Allan Connell Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Subject: Re: Lost E Mail addresses
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:26:42 -0400
Listers,

You might try some of Peter Norton's disk tools - "Disk Doctor" come immediately
to mind. Many are available as a trial basis downloadable from the Symantec
web-site. Saved my data when my harddrive conked out over Christmas. Of course,
in the future be sure to backup your data. I'm a software developer, so I'm a
little obsessive about backing up data & files.

Peter S.
B9471799