CRACK AT TAC

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: CRACK AT TAC
From: Norman Miller <rootes1@best.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:43:01 -0700
For your consideration:

A review of my "Registry" "TAC" entries reveals some rather disheartening
statistics.  Out of the 248 California Tigers carrying authentication
markers, only 50 are from the southern part of the state.  Nearly half of
that number were inspected and labeled way back in March, of 1994.  I would
suggest the July 30th "TAC" opportunity at the CAT club parts warehouse is
a bigger deal than others seem willing to trumpet.

The grapevine is reporting no more than four, or five applicants thus far,
not what one would call an encouraging signal against the "Committee"
effort to make the service available.  The Los Angeles basin is the single
largest stronghold of surviving Tigers on the planet.  Those of you already
through the process need to become proactive.  Please consider picking up
your phones, or whatever.  Nothing happens without a little exertion and
adding to the list of verified vehicles benefits us all.

The warehouse is located:
11005 S. Shoemaker
Santa Fe Springs, 90670

Inspections commence at 9 AM.  The examination team will be:

Ramon Spontelli
RS122149@exchange.SanDiegoCA.NCR.COM

Tom Hall
modtiger@engravers.com