Literature Search

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Literature Search
From: "MARTIN PESTER" <marden@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:16:48 +0100
Hi to all listers!!
I am a super keen collector of anything Tiger (car not cat) and am currently
on the look out for some missing CAT Tiger Tales Mags.
The issue's I am after are: 28/4, 27/9, 27/7, 15/7, 11/12, 11/11, 11/10,
9/16, 9/12 and any thing before 8/2 which is were my collection starts.
Also looking for Tiger Press Mags put out by Norman Miller. I only have no,s
6 + 7. Now the bad part - I am in England, but am more than willing to pay
the shipping and a payment for the mags. Although I cannot promise anything,
I am willing to look out for anything Tiger in the U.K. that other listers
may require.
Regards to all, Martin. Alias Tigermart. Mk 2 ex police car.
marden@mistral.co.uk