Fan on Ebay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fan on Ebay
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:09:59 -0600
Hi all,
I'm not in the market for one, but
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=388636303&r=0&t=0

offers a lookalike replacement for the heavy duty cooling fan.

HOWEVER, looking at the pictures (as well as I can tell) the tip
profiles are reversed, and from what I can judge, the angle of the
blades is reversed also. The fan is described as being from a Mercury
Capri with air (no year), but if this is from the 1979 - 1985 series
Capri, didn't all of those have the serpentine belts with reverse water
pump rotation? Mounting the fan off one of these on your Tiger would not
do you very much good once you got going.

Regards,
Theo Smit