Australian Sunbeam National

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Australian Sunbeam National
From: Russell Maddock <russell@pbirwin.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:23:40 +1000
The Australian Sunbeam national rally is to be held on the Gold Coast
next year.

I had an email tonight from Gary Brabham, ex-F1 driver and son of Sir Jack,
who now runs an advanced driver training school on the southern outskirts of
Brisbane. Gary had seen the National website and so wrote to me.

[Picture this domestic scene:
Russell (excitedly) - "Neola! There's an email here from Gary Brabham! He's
Jack Brabham's son."
Neola (disinterestedly) - "That's nice dear".]

Anyway, he suggested that we could hold part of the meeting at his driver
training centre and Jack's wife Betty could be a guest speaker.

I have to present this idea to the organising committee, but my question is:

If we did this, subject to the cost being reasonable, would you be more
likely to attend? I'd really like some feedback. This is mainly aimed at
Aussies and Kiwis, but international visitors will be warmly welcomed.

(Gary's website is www.brabham.com.au)

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national