British License Plates

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: British License Plates
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:38:44 EDT
Hi again !  More assistance from the list please.

I have decided to use the British license number that I had on my 1960
Sunbeam Rapier (YGH 574) on my 1966 Tiger.  I know that I have seen an advert
for these plates, but have been unable to locate it.  I have checked on my
Moss Motors  MG TD catalog  (which is now out of date), Sunbeam catalogs,
Hemmings, local club bulletins that have ads in them and  the magazines that
I have on hand.  I have also had a quick look at the web's 'British Parts
Locator'  and have not been able to find any information.

Would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks in advance

Hal Jean