Re: Heater box grill removal

To: Jane & Arden Bedell <bedel003@tc.umn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Heater box grill removal
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 20:39:25 -0400
The grills are held in by two pins at the left/right ends of the grills,
that go into some springy receivers in the cowl.  I got mine out with a
hook like tool made out of a coat hanger.  The hook goes down into the
slots, then you gently pull up at the ends, from the back.  No damage to
the front.  Pull up near the pins at the ends, rather than in the
middle.  It worked for me, but there may be other ideas floating around.

Stu