Off to Tigers United

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Off to Tigers United
From: Rob Guerra <Bomber44@kaiserair.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 16:52:04 -0700
Howdy folks

If anyone is interested in joining our group for the drive up, here are our
plans:

We are planning on leaving the Bay Area around 3:00 pm or so on Weds., and
heading up to Fairfield / Vacaville area until I "officially" get off
call.  We are planning to group up at the Black Oak Restaurant at the
Winters - Orange Ave exit of Highway 80.  It's just before the highway 505
junction.

We are planning on gathering between 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm.  We will probably
depart just before 5:00 pm.

We are staying at the La Quinta Inn off Interstate 5 in Redding.  Their
telephone # is 530-221-8200

On Thursday we plan to leave for Grants Pass around 0930-1000.

Rob