chris vaught's travel NON TIGER

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: chris vaught's travel NON TIGER
From: "cvaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:18:28 -1000
list
first i want to thank all of you for the advice and parts over the last year
or so. that tiger owes its new lease on life to you all as much as it does
to me. i fly into the la airport on wed at 3:14 on flight 934. well i am on
united so it may be delayed a week or so. anyway after i land i have to make
it to Terminal Island to pick up my tiger by 4:30. is that even possible? i
will be traveling I-10 to texas. I have several numbers of tiger people on
the way and i will try to call all of you as i pass through. i hope to see
several tigers on the way but i plan to be in texas by friday afternoon. it
will be a fast trip traveling at least 12 hours a day. my cell number is
808-220-8686 if you need to reach me for some reason.
later
chris in hawaii (2 more days)