RE: A-Arm Bushings and Ball Joints

To: "'larry.p@erols.com'" <larry.p@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: A-Arm Bushings and Ball Joints
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:25:53 -0600
That will be the easiest 'fix', but it only does the right thing if the
bushings are still cylindrical on the inside. Maybe I'm just being
pessimistic, but it would be nice if I could get a nice even interference
fit on the bushings. Since I have a brake hone, I will certainly be looking
at this option.

Best regards,
Theo