inquiry 081700a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 081700a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:10:11 -0500
        Hey! It looks like the Digest is finally back to a daily format.
Great; I don't know whether I should be thanking Mark Olson, Mark Bradakis
(sp?), or whomever, I haven't been paying close attention to who runs
things, but I'm pleased nonetheless.

        Barry Schonberger wrote:
>Team Tiger, in an effort to generate some cash flow
>for the 2000 Valvoline Runoffs will be auctioning separately
>the drivers and passenger doors off Tom Pattons 1999
>GT2 championship car on eBay.

        What will the car use for doors then? Gonna get some carbon-fibre
doors made? :^) Anyhow, this sounds like a neat idea, although I don't have
space enough in _my_ garage to display entire doors. Maybe if smaller items
were auctioned...

James Barrett wrote:
>       Looking to buy 4 to 6 sets of Lucas Girling GP81 disk
>brake pads or equivalent.

        Now we know how one stops a Tiger with a 351 in it!  James, we all
have to see the calipers you've devised; please post pics on your site. :^)

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
"Nose gone, grindstone still here"
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333