Clutch Help

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Help
From: derekw@zamnet.zm
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:10:27 +0200 (ZMT)
Still no help on this clutch problem, can anyone help??

 Can any of you tell me what pressure plate I need to fit this 302 flywheel?

>The flywheel is in Zimbabwe being balanced with the crank. The guy there
measured and says the clutch disk looks like 10.25" diameter? He says the
distance between the pressure plate bolt holes is 11.25" if this helps. I do
recall that the flywheel has 160 teeth on the ring gear and is part number
C30E-6380B (Please confirm the starter will fit this.)

Lizzard Racing is selling me Edelbrock heads ($950) and some other stuff--
more personal attention than Summit but a little more expensive on some
things. Thanks for the help. Derek

Derek White
Managing Director
Zikomo Brewing Company