E-Mail Signatures

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: E-Mail Signatures
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:57:47 +0000
I was very impressed by rick Flynn's new E-mail "signature"
Most browsers support automatic text signature addition form
saved text documents.

He has signed off:

rick
B9471206
http://www.tigersunited.com/gallery/RichardFlynn.asp

Others, who have their own personal web sites, do similar
things, but this is available to those who do not.

Since Rick has submitted a brief bio and some car pictures, he
has been posted to our "Online Car Show" pages, along with a
lot more of your friends.  This signature allows anyone
interested to see Rick's car, himself, if he so chooses , and
some background information.

Thought it was such a neat idea that I'd pass it along to
those interested.  Try his out, and see how it works.

--
Steve Laifman
B9472289