Re: Noisy Brakes

To: "robert nanzig" <rnanzig@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Noisy Brakes
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:56:58 -0600
Robert,

    Could the bearings on that side need greasing. Also, I have had new
brakes done before that sounded just like what you describe and had to have
them redone. Seems the person that did the brakes didn't quite get them
perfect and one side wore uneven causing the squeal. Made the company redo
the entire brake job not just the one side.

Dan