Re: Smell Solved! (Pretty much)

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Smell Solved! (Pretty much)
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:12:18 +0100
Hi Steve,

do you have the standard fuel pump fitted ?

If so, I think you may still have a problem. The black plastic cover
held in place by the single nut just covers the electrical contacts. If
fuel is coming out of there then the diaphragm is split and it is
leaking fuel into the electrical side of the pump - not a good idea !

Just worth checking 8-)

Jeff

In message <39AA100A.B3E0AD53@ix.netcom.com>, SJC Worldwide
<rootes@ix.netcom.com> writes