Air Filter

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Filter
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:11:51 EDT
Listers, After trying unsuccessfully to find a replacement air filter element
for our Tiger I finally purchased a K&N filter about 3 months ago. Nice
filter but, as you know, quite expensive. Wouldn't you know, I just now found
an available replacement element available at NAPA and I presume most other
parts stores. For those interested, the numbers are as follows: NAPA # 2100,
Hastings AF-111 or AC 350- C. The applications for these filters are 1965-66
Pontiac GTO 389 and 1961-62 Corvette. The filters come round and must be
"scrunched" to an oval shape to fit, but than they are a perfect size. Hope
this helps someone.

            Bob Lerch
            B382001828LRXFE