I let the smoke out!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: I let the smoke out!
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com (Rick Hoefle)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:50:41 -0400
Well folks, I have now learned about the virtues of in-line fuses on Lucas
electrical systems...THE HARD WAY.

So, I find myself in need of a wiring harness.  Has anyone here on the list
replaced theirs recently?  If so, I could really use some advice on whose to
buy and what to ask for (I have an early Mk 1), as well as any tricks or
gotchas to be aware of.  Also, are there any associated things I ought to
do/replace while I am at it?

Learn from my ineptitude/laziness, gang, and protect your wiring ASAP (my
particular recommendations are for the headlamp and blower circuits).

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Rick