Re: alignment

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: alignment
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:29:11 -0700
The continuing story of the CAT springs and car height.

 My son Jay went through at least 4 sets of actual Alpine springs (for an
Alpine), and they were all different lengths, diameter, coil thickness and
turns, and ride height.  Probably like most of the cars, they were "adjusted"
to fit the individual car!!

I guess the true story is that the CAT springs are stiffer, and the SAME
height as stock, but they compress less, so ride higher.  AS I said "I GUESS!"
{9->

What do you want, a low-rider?  put in 50 profile tires, on 10" Minilites.
{9->

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

http://www.TigersUnited.com/gallery/SteveLaifman.asp

                            _/
                     _/_/_/