Re: alignment

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: alignment
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:18:05 -0700
Thanks Larry and Steve,
 I did buy the rubber spacers/insolators ( plural, as in I bought two) when
I got the springs. The reason for the future replacement is that the PO had
one of those twist-o/fix-o spring deals on the drivers side and that said
enough to me. Steve the drag car thing refers to the Super Stockers of the
60's with their front ends jacked up for traction. Obviously aerodynamics
had yet to come of age. Hey, I do have a 65 Plymoth Belevedere out in the
drive AND the torsion bars are ajustable. May be just the ticket for our
speed bump festooned streets! Well, Herb Mosley found me the gears and
carrier I needed, but while waiting I scraped the underside (from the front
leaf mount to the rear of the car) to prep it for POR 15. Now I'm waiting on
my friend to "Mig" up the area where Mr. Loose Panhard Rod punched out Mr.
Frame Rail. Its either no money, no parts, no available friends or no time.
Hoping for a rather dry winter.  Tom