RE: Sandblasters

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sandblasters
From: "Jane & Arden Bedell" <bedel003@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:28:39 -0500
For what it's worth, I bought one of Harbor Freight's $99 pressure
sandblasters and the only complaint I have is that I should have gotten one
a little bigger so I wouldn't have to refill it with sand quite so often.

Once you've used a pressure sandblaster, you'll wonder why you struggled
with a suction blaster for so long.

--Arden