Car related, but Non Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Car related, but Non Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:46:21 EDT
Interesting:

Fine Work
 ---------
 Morris was removing some engine valves from a car on the lift
 when he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Michael DeBakey,
 who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager.
 Morris, somewhat of a loud mouth, shouted across the garage,
 " Hey DeBakey...Is dat you ?  Come over here a minute."

 The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where Morris
 was working on a car.  Morris in a loud voice, all could hear,
 said argumentatively, " So Mr. fancy doctor, look at this work.
 I also take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I
 finish this baby will purr like a kitten.  So how come you get
 the big bucks, when you and me are doing basically the same work ? "

 DeBakey, very embarrassed, walked away, and said softly, to
 Morris,....."Try doing your work  with the engine running. "