Davey Jordan/Jerry Titus at Sebring in 1963 with an Alpine

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Davey Jordan/Jerry Titus at Sebring in 1963 with an Alpine
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 01:19:28 -0500
I added a number of images to my website from Davey Jordan.  These images
are from Sebring.

There is a very interesting letter which I posted on the site which was
written to Davey from Jerry which suggest they were thinking about going to
LeMans with the Hollywood Sports Car Alpine.  (I need to verify this, Jerry
could have been thinking about any car but since he was writing Davey who
had just co-drove in the Alpine I am pretty sure it was the Alpine he was
referencing)

An interesting bit of Alpine trivia....the website is....

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/milano164/home.html

BTW, I am still looking for those American racing wheels... eight spoke for
the Alpine.

Steve Silverstein