Please help :-)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Please help :-)
From: derekw@zamnet.zm
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:50:31 +0200 (ZMT)
Hi all,

Can anyone help with these two?

1) My conrods were not numbered so I did it. Is it true that the raised dot
on the one side of the rod faces the front of engine on 1,2,3,4 and faces
back on 5,6,7,8?

2) I am starting to build my engine (1969 302) and would like some advice on
valve springs. Should I use the springs which came with the Performer RPM
heads or the Comp Cams 942-16 set I have. Cam is Comp Cams 268 and car will
be mostly fast road use (occasional track day.)

Any other suggestions as I start to build?? I have Tom Monroe's book.

thanks, derek

Derek White
Managing Director
Zikomo Brewing Company
Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia
Tel:260 1 286580/85
Cell: 260 1 702694
Fax: 260 1 238020

Brewing, beverage and food processing plants,
sanitary and aircraft welding and fabrication.