Re: Veneered Dash

To: sawhill@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Veneered Dash
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:58:00 EST
Mac

Exactly how much do you have.  I basically need
everything forward of the windshield.  Exterior metal
only and the cowl and inner fenders appear OK.

Where are you located?

I too have located a donor Series V that has just a
little rocker panel rust.  But I'm not going back that
far.  Besides I have a set of NOS outer rockers.

I'm in no hurry since Doug Jennings is booked this
winter.  So the Tiger will sit in the garage.  Everytime I
walk buy it looks better and better.  Maybe a little
panel beating and some duct tape.......

Dave Johnson, B382002668, Aurora, IL