Re: photo source

To: Bill Holden <Holden@npo.bae.com>
Subject: Re: photo source
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:26:11 -0800
Bill Holden wrote:

> Steve - give meaculpa's and promise never to do it again
>
> Marc - A lawyer and you're not busy in Florida... amazing
>
> "PEACE ON EARTH GOODWILL TOWARD  PEOPLE ON THE LIST." (Source: chris m
> williams)  YES!
>
> Can we close this saga or restrict the mail to only the combatants., please.

Bill and Tigers,

I sincerely regret if anyone has interpreted my e-mail, rather than some
replies to it, as "combative".  I did not reference anyone else's statements or
conclusions, but only my own experience on this subject.

I believed it applied to the List, as there are always pieces of other people's
work being cited, and perhaps not referenced. Many of the listers have their
personal Web Sites and also make use of others art or written work.

If anyone is of the impression that anything I wrote was personally directed at
them in a negative manner, let me apologize for having left that impression.
It was not intentional, as stated.

If anyone feels that there is no room on the list to discuss the writing and
quoting of other peoples works on the list and on the web, well they are
certainly entitled to their opinion.

I have had my say, soliciting KNOWLEDGEABLE clarification, and see none
forthcoming (yet).  So Bill, I apologize if you were bored with my one and only
message on the subject that was not intended to offend anyone. There will be no
more from me but the one I sent.

Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >
                         < and don't let it get away!>

http://www.TigersUnited.com/gallery/SteveLaifman.asp

                            _/
                     _/_/_/