Sunbeam Tiger Intranet

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger Intranet
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:33:27 -0600
                Hi,

                We've set up an intranet for Sunbeam Tiger Owners /
Enthusiasts and
                we want you to join if you would like.

                Here's a personal message from Tim Ronak:
                "Guys I had a fairly large number of requests for the Ford
Stroker compression
                calculator so I sent it to Steve for his site and I have
tried to
                post it on the web along with a really nice picture of a
Blue MK1
                Tiger. If you want in just use the password .... its not
that hard
                to remember. I was thinking of myself when I set it up. I
hope this
                actually worked. The only purpose is to provide a download
capability
                for files or documents we may want to exchange."

                An intranet is like a private website -- only people who
join can
                see what's there. We can use the site to share files,
pictures, and
                links, coordinate events, and keep everyone up-to-date on
important
                group announcements. You don't need anything special to
connect to
                the site; just a web browser and an Internet connection. But
you
                do need to sign up to become a member.

                Here's how to join...

                     1. Go to
http://sunbeamtiger.intranets.com/register_member.asp
<http://sunbeamtiger.intranets.com/register_member.asp>

                     2. Fill out the information on the new member form
using the Registration Code: sunbeam
                     3. That's it!

                Just make sure that when you enter the Registration Code,
you type
                it just like it's shown above because it is case-sensitive.
Also,
                be sure to keep the Registration Code private because anyone
who
                knows it can join the intranet.