Re: Carpet snap map

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Carpet snap map
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 20:44:05 -0500
Frank, Steve L. is doing a photo scan on the inside of the car.  While
the initial photos don't show the locations, "Maybe If We Are Good Boys
and Girls, Santa Steve", will note them with something in additional
photos, so we can locate the holes for the snaps.

Without a topo map of the floor, it is very hard to determine where they
are suppose to go.

Thanks in advance Steve.

Steve did say he was having problems, because he had to move the car out
of the garage, and the temperature was only 68 degrees.

Tough life in CA.

Larry