RE: Screws for threshold plate

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Theo Smit" <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: RE: Screws for threshold plate
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:07:50 -0800
Theo,

Yes, I do use Kirts list and I also could not find them in there although I
looked carefully.  I've been told that they are #6 phillips sheet metal
screw, probably oval head, probably around 1/2 or 3/4 inches long.  In my
case I will use #8 screws because the holes in my car look like they have
been enlarged to that size.

Who is the caretaker of the bolt list?  We could add these as well as some
others I found not included in the list.

Frank
B9471116