Re: Screws for threshold plate

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Screws for threshold plate
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:49:16 -0500
Dave, berry, berry funny.

When I drained my posi, I let the diff drain over night.  The next day I
came into the garage, and I though a cat had been in there and pooped.
Smelled just like the kitty poop.

Took me several days to figure out that the smell was the posi fluid.

SO, If you put posi fluid in the hole and it smell like cat poop, does
this make it concourseeee for the Tiger.

On the other hand, if oil is leaking out of your rocker panels, you
could always tell them that the rocker panels on a Tiger are in fact the
oil cooler, and you just need to tighten the fittings.  Some people
would really buy this.

Slow evening.

Larry