Re: Chrome Plating

Subject: Re: Chrome Plating
From: "Steve Griffing" <bartdog@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:40:22 -0500
There is a shop on Bankhead Highway (78)heading west,  just outside of
Douglasville.  It's on the right.  Small Hot Rod shop.
Looks like they do a lot of Fifties Customs.  If I can find the name I'll
forward it.
If you try these guys, make the trip into Douglasville.
There is an awesome Cajun restaurant there called "Gumbuex".