Re: TAC

To: Chris Williams <info@bcmustang.com>
Subject: Re: TAC
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:26:21 -0500
Chris, I guess we did not impress Paul R.  I am an engineer, and I
print.

When I worked for American Bridge Div of US Steel, we had a training
period for 3 months, where we were Union draftsman at the fabricating
plant.

Believe me the Shop Steward, could read my printing, because I was just
like any other Union draftsman, and they did not put up with anything
sloppy, or you did it again, and again, and well you get the message.

Tom Hall sent me a message off list, and I assume he will to you as
well.  If not, let me know.

Your message kinds of Pi**'s me off, as I enjoyed the session, but could
not figure out what was going on the "couldn't read my hand writing.
The test is comprehensive, but a Tiger owner who was listening could
pass the test.

BTW, I remember you and your son.  Though it was great that a Dad and
his Son could do this together.  Hope it did not sour you Son on Tigers
or the people.

Larry