Re: 'THE BOOK OF NORMAN' FOR SALE- ACCEPTING OFFERS

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 'THE BOOK OF NORMAN' FOR SALE- ACCEPTING OFFERS
From: Vonski@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:59:03 EST
Since I have received several questions-

I am selling the complete and original 'whole book', not a version with
'supplements'.  You would be buying the a complete book, fully bound, with
all of the sections as assembled and intended by Norm, and sold through
Sunbeam Specialties.  In other words, the 'good' version.  Sorry for the
post, but I wanted to answer this to stave off any other questions.
Returning now to lurk mode.  Direct all additional inquiries to me off list,
to spare the list.
thanks,

Von Levandowski