Need Rotisserie Help

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Rotisserie Help
From: "Chuck Keding" <mhp@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:53:13 -0800
Well, my Tiger is about to be put on the rotisserie and I need to try to
balance it as well as possible the first time.  It is stripped down to the
bare body (650 lb).

I have the rear mounted by the rear bumper mounts.
I have the front mounted by the crossmember mounts, through the grille and
above the unibody frame (not below, where the crossmember normally mounts).

Here's the question for anyone who has done this:

Where is the center of gravity on the tiger?  It appears to me that it would
be just below the side stripe on the Mk1, but I'd like to nail it first
time.

Thanks in advance of your replies.

chuck