RE: Need Rotisserie Help

To: Chuck Keding <mhp@flash.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need Rotisserie Help
From: Clyde Ashton <CAshton@geneva.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:49:17 -0700
        Chuck,
        I have my car on a rotisserie now. It is stripped completely with
doors removed. I used
        the bumper mounts on both ends. There is about a 3" drop from the
center of rotation
        on the rotisserie to where the bolts go through the holding fixture
into the body.
        This makes the car a little bit bottom heavy, but I can turn it
upside down with a
        minimum of effort.(maybe 25-30 lbs.)  Of course everything changes
everytime I
        turn it upside down as 4-5 lbs. of rust and debris fall out. I hope
I live long enough to
        see the fruits of my labor.
        By the way listers, I'm having a hard time finding replacement
panels. I desperately
        need a new trunk floor and wheelwell. Also the usual fender bottoms
etc. Thanks,

        Clyde Ashton
        B9471048