Re: Getting Bent by The Chrome Shop

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Getting Bent by The Chrome Shop
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:54:30 -0500
The bumperette rubbers should NEVER be folded over. They are retained thru
the bumperettes by little oval clips which I recall had teeth on the inside
to grip the bumperette tab. When they are folded, they invariably bulge out
in the center and lose their shape. But it's true that nine out of ten that
I see at shows are bent over.