Re: Gauge trivia

To: "Brian Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge trivia
From: "Dan & Lori Fitzgerald" <dpfitz@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:58:26 -0500
Brian,

I have just restored my Tiger gauges and can offer the following
information:

1. The paint used for the pointers is made by Testor Paints, Model Master
line, Fluorescent Red, PN 28915.  You can readily find this paint at any
good hobby store that sells models.  You can also find it on-line but the
shipping costs more than the paint.

2.  For the Speedo and Tach housings, inside I used Ace Hardware paints,
Gloss White 17070 and Lite Blue 17019.  These match as close to the original
paints as I could find and doubt anyone could differentiate the difference.
For the outside I used Ace Hardware Grey Primer 17082.

I have no idea on the lettering question.

Dan Fitzgerald
B9470033