i got ripped off!!!!!!!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: i got ripped off!!!!!!!
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:29:56 -1000
i made a trade for a fiberglass hood to go on my mustang. my part of the deal
was to send the guy a gt40 intake. i sent it and he said he got it but i have
never got my hood! i tried to cal but the line was busy for 20 minutes at 6am.
i begin to think that maybe he blocked my call so i called on my cell phone.
sure enough it started ringing! i saved all of the emails we made so how do
i go about legal action. he is in camanche iowa if any of you are close to that
area. it is 771 miles from my door to his and i think i may make the trip! how
do i get this guy????
thanks
chris pissed in mississippi