Original LUCAS Headlamps on ebay delete if not interested

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Original LUCAS Headlamps on ebay delete if not interested
From: "Dan" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:11:08 -0700
Hi Listers,

    I have a pair of original LUCAS Headlamps from my 1966 Sunbeam Tiger for
sale on ebay if anyone is interested. These were removed from the car very
early in the cars life and replaced with halogen lights by the PO. I checked
for continuity across all three plugs and from what I can tell, these lamps
should still be in working order. This is a very rare find and would be a
great addition for anyone who is looking for originality. The glass is in
great shape as well as the reflectors. No scratches, chips, etc. If
interested check them out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=546842218

Have a good day.
Dan