Miscellaneous Sunbeam Paraphanalia

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Miscellaneous Sunbeam Paraphanalia
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:55:34 -0800 (PST)
I just got a Stock Certificate for Sunbeam Talbot
Darracq circa 1935 that I found for sale on the
internet.  You see a lot of Sunbeam "stuff" for sale
but this was a first, so I scooped it up. I plan to
frame it along with some other Sunbeam "art".  I was
looking for late 1960's Chrysler Annual reports to see
it they disclosed the purchase of the Rootes Group,
but I have been unsuccessful so far.

Chris