Previous Tiger owner selling all spares!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Previous Tiger owner selling all spares!
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:33:47 -0800
Hello!  I am a former Tiger owner, and former participant in this list, and
thought that some of you might want to take advantage of my getting out of the
Tiger hobby.

I have quite a few issues of Tiger Tales, the CAT club newsletter up for auction
at ebay, a few magazines with Tiger/Alpine articles, and a few extra Sunbeam
Tiger and Alpine parts, all for auction at very low starting bids.  Some of the
stuff is not listed at ebay, and will be given away for free right now, as will
just about everything else if it doesn't sell on ebay.

Everything is listed at my site:

http://www.bob2000.com/auction.htm

Magazines are in the book section, parts are in the Sunbeam section.

Keep an eye on the page...if the stuff doesn't sell, I will give it away to
anyone who will pay the shipping cost.

If anyone wants a bare bumper without guards and brakets, it's free to anyone
who will pay shipping.

Thanks!

Gerard
Santa Maria, CA