RE: E-Mail me off the list

To: "'David & Aleah'" <etfreak@onemain.com>, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: E-Mail me off the list
From: "Smit, Theo" <theo.smit@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:02:23 -0800
Dave,

Huh?
The only clique you have to be part of is the one that shares the knowledge
that you have. There will always be those with a different opinion and you
may get the occasional "you're wrong and I know better..." reply to a
posting (or maybe, based on your message, "you're wrong because so-and-so
said ...") but the truth is that everyone that posts to the list ends up
contributing to the overall body of Tiger knowledge, and if you've got
something to share that worked for you, then no one can keep you from
posting it here. Whether or not others use your ideas is up to them.

So don't bail out on the list (and everyone that might like to hear what you
have to say) just because of some others' critical comments.

Regards,
Theo Smit