Re: E-Mail me off the list

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: E-Mail me off the list
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:58:00 -0500
Bob, interesting point on the shift points.  I understand having the
revs in the sweet spot, but how did the 80% come about.

If I have the stock motor and cam from the 90 5.0L, and its max hp is at
5200 rpm, the the shift point is 6500 rpm.  That is quit a jump, and
with stock valve train, mainly springs, I am sure that valve float would
 become a problem.

Larry