Re: Mountain Air?

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Mountain Air?
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:05:31 EST
As I was explaining.  'Mountain air' is pure and rarefied.
When put into your tyres this rarefied air actually
reduces the sprung weight and thus aiding the handling.

As to our cars running badly at SUNI III it was not
because the air was poor.  In fact it is so good that
92 octane is all you need.  This rarefied are is
so pure that cars don't need any better gas.

Now if you want to help make your Tiger really
perform:  Put 13 inch wheels on the front and
15 inch on the rear.  This way you are always
driving downhill.

Has anyone tried this?

Dave Johnson still 600 feet above sea level though
I understand the altitude of Seattle listers may have
changed a tad tonight.