Re: What to do with Pot Shots

To: <MrZAG57@aol.comalpines@autox.team.net>, <alpinedriver@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: What to do with Pot Shots
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:24:30 EST
Eric,
  I got the mistaken impression you were annoyed at me or at the Tiger
community in general...and unfortunatly, I dropped one important sentence in my
reply to you: it remained in RAM (cut and paste).  I had planned to say the
Solo-2 (HA! it was SOLO-1) event I ran in Northern California was the only time
I can recall in almost 25 years where an Alpine actually had an even chance or
an edge over its competition by where it was classed in that region.  No
offense taken by me, and I hope none by you.
Jim