Re: Long Legs

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Long Legs
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:08:30 -0800
Dear Daddy Long Legs,

Consider how fortunate you are.  My Jag 120 fit me perfectly, with the
1" pedal extension removed and the seat at the rear of the track track
(only the steering wheel was 2 inches from my breast bone - with a
pointed horn button, and I am not 6 feet tall, although I do have a 30"
inseam.

The story goes around that the Morgan was only adjustable to a very
minor degree in the pedal extension department. There were no seat
tracks, and the steering wheel moved about 2 inches.  The only other
adjustment was to let some air out of the inflated whoopee cushion that
was used instead of seat buns.  (The only active suspension on the car).

When a customer asked old man Morgan why he didn't provide for more
adjustment, he was reported to have replied:
" If you don't fit a Morgan, don't buy one".  Good P.R. {9->

I would suggest the Jim Barrett technique. Just move the firewall 2
inches FORWARD, and forget the TAC sticker. {9->.  Be a shame to ruin
that beautiful red paint job on your firewall and complete
undercarriage.  Wait until the others see THAT.

--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/